There’s a funny website called TruuConfessions.com and one section includes true confessions from brides. I found the site thanks to Southern Weddings Magazine, Volume 2. The amazing editors included True Bride Confessions throughout the pages of V2, and I picked my favorite five from the ones in the magazine to share with you for this installment of Friday Five. I’m loving Friday Five, by the way!
My Favorite True Bride Confessions featured in Southern Weddings Magazine V2:
1. We got our wedding rings last weekend, and last night I took mine out for a test spin while he was at work. Totally worth it!
2. He took my name when we got married.
3. Now that I’m engaged to the love of my life, I kind of want to call the boys who broke up with me and say thank you.
4. Someone asked me if I was going to “upgrade” my ring because it is small. I told them I was going to “upgrade” their face if they didn’t hush up!
5. Dear Fiancée, Your family scares the daylights out of me. I love you. I want to marry you. Not them. Love Always, Me.
P. S. I’m dreaming of warmer days and photographing weddings. :)