Because this has been such a great week, I wanted to end it with five jokes I’ve heard recently in hopes that it makes your week end on a great note. :)
1. Why do scuba divers fall backwards into the water?
Because if they fall forward they’d still be in the boat! (My mom told me that joke and I cracked up; then I called to have her tell it to me again, and I cracked up again. I love that joke! Probably because it took me a few minutes to actually get it! hehe!)
2. Two bachelors sat talking, their conversation drifted from politics to cooking. “I got a cookbook once,” said one, “but could never do anything with it.” “Too much fancy work in it, eh?” asked the other. “You said it. Every one of the recipes began the same way, ‘Take a clean dish.'”
3. There are 2 cowboys in the kitchen. Which one is the real cowboy?
The one on the range.
4. A blonde went to a flight school insisting she wanted to learn to fly that day. As all the planes were currently in use, the owner agreed to instruct her on how to pilot the helicopter solo by radio.
He took her out, showed her how to start it and gave her the basics, and sent her on her way.
After she climbed 1000 feet, she radioed in. “I’m doing great! I love it! The view is so beautiful, and I’m starting to get the hang of this.”
After 2000 feet, she radioed again, saying how easy it was becoming to fly. The instructor watched her climb over 3000 feet, and was beginning to worry that she hadn’t radioed in.
A few minutes later, he watched in horror as she crashed about half a mile away. He ran over and pulled her from the wreckage. When he asked what happened, she said: “I don’t know! Everything was going fine, but as I got higher, I was starting to get cold. I can’t remember anything after I turned off the big fan…”
5. What do you call a fish with no eyes?
Stop by Monday to see the rest of Alicia & Seth’s Engagement Photos:
Now, a few Dogwood Tree photos I took during Julie & Clark’s Engagement Session: Have a safe weekend!