Wow! It’s been ten days since I last posted anything, and I am so happy to be back! Rick and I moved to Nashville last Monday, and haven’t had Internet until recently. Yay for having Internet again! :) I have a lot lined up for this week on the blog, but for now enjoy my highs and lows of our first week as Nashville residents.
- More closet space!
- Having a garage. My car is never WAY TOO HOT to get into now.
- A big bath tub! I love a good bubble bath after a photo shoot or wedding. :)
- Lexi exploring the fenced-in patio yesterday. That was pretty cute. Ahh, who am I kidding? Everything she does is pretty cute!
- Rick has begun saying “Taylor Swift JUST walked in the door.” every time we go somewhere. It’s pretty hilarious, and I can’t help but look every. single. time. (One of these days I really hope he’s right. ;))
- A new office chair & desk! I’m thankful for my dad, husband and sister who put all of it together for me.
- A bigger kitchen! I’ve already cooked dinner TWICE in the week we have been here. That might not mean much to some, but that’s good for a non-cooker like me. ;)
- Rick’s commute is so short, which makes him so happy, which in turn, makes me happy!
- Our neighborhood is new construction so there’s lots of constructing going on. ;) It doesn’t bother me (yet), so that’s good. Plus, I’m so nosey that if I hear something going on outside, I can just peek out the window and see what’s happening. And then get back to work, of course. :)
- Still having boxes to unpack. How did we have so much stuff to begin with?!
- Almost getting ran over in the parking lot of Publix.
- Lexi thinking it is okay to climb up my new office chair. That wasn’t too cute of her.
- Buying curtains. I didn’t know buying curtains could be so stressful and expensive! We are keeping those curtains forever.
So, as you can see, the good outweighs the bad. I am excited about this new chapter in our life. I have to say, when we left our old place, it was a little bitter sweet. That was our first home together, and while I’m glad to be somewhere new, I know I will always look back fondly on the memories of our first home. :)
And now, enjoy some iPhone photographs from the past ten days.
Have a great evening!